To Advertise on this Blog please Call: +255 (0)656 56 13 14 or Email: maishablog@yahoo.com                                                 To Advertise on this Blog please Call: +255 (0)656 56 13 14 or Email: maishablog@yahoo.com

Wednesday 29 June 2011

JAMANI TUWE MAKINI NA HAYA MATAPELI YA KIMATAIFA;;SOMA HII EMAIL NILIYOTUMIWA..


Please my Darling send an email to this bank for confirmation and possible transfer......
My Darling  
How are you today together with your health which is the most important to me,I believe that you are doing well.
As for me i am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life.
God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of  the untimely death of my parents(may their gentle souls rest in peace).
 
I will be waiting for your call today by 4;pm my time at the church office located in the refugee camp where i am living at moment with this number  
00221-77-42-67-538
I thank God for the life of Rev Emmanuel James   the pastor of the church located in the camp where i recieve and send emails to you.He is like a father to us here as his church assists united nations here in Senegal in taking care of refugees.
When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you about what i am going through here.
 
Here  is the contact information of the bank in Scotland where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,

Name;ROYAL BANK  OF SCOTLAND
Email address;
transferroyalbankrbs@mcom.com
Name of the transfer officer is  Mr Stephen Hester.
Telephone  number  +447031800459
Fax number +44- 703-192-4213 
 
Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of king.
The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assiat me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal,as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.
 
Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the  bank today with this email address:
transferroyalbankrbs@mcom.com
Attentioned Mr Stephen Hester the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 9.7 million dollars deposited by late father of which iam the next of king afterwhich you call me on phone today.
 
THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS  DR DAVIDS  WALTER
AMOUNT 9.7 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS HAPPINESS DAVIDS.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 43483002
 
God bless you as you do this today by sending email to the Bank.
Awaiting to to hear from you again.
Your's  Happiness

1 comment:

Rachel Siwa said...

hahahahha Jamani na mimi imepata kama hizo 4 kwa watu tofauti eti,mwehh.